Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Today's question: What good news is on its way?

I selected the Tarot Lenormand deck and drew the 8 of Chalices. Meanings for this card are travel, movement of goods, pleasant trip.

A movement of goods? The novel I'm working on? I received some bad news about that yesterday, so is there some good news on its heels? Will my husband surprise me with tickets for a cruise? (OK, probably not!) I'm interested to see how this plays out today.

As a side note, I drew for this twice as husband was "helping" me by holding the cards...tight... when I drew the first time. That card was the Hermit, meaning meditation, discretion, experience, and wise advisor. I didn't (and still don't) see how that card meant good news was on the way, hence the second drawing.

No comments: