Thursday, April 10, 2008

Today's Question: What is my middle path?

Deck: Circle of Life Tarot

Card: Ace of Pentacles

This card shows a dragon with a "baby pouch" on it's back. Inside the pouch is a little boy with spots/markings that match the dragon's. Five acorns are in the background and the dragon is holding a ball of some kind with it's tail. The pouch covers the dragon's wings, but the dragon doesn't seem to mind. Maybe the dragon realizes it has to make a sacrifice (clip it's own wings a little) for the good of the boy. The LWB says "a careful assessment of your resources is often the first step to acquiring knowledge."

What does that mean in response to today's question? I think I'm supposed to step back, look at the resources I have, and decide where to focus those resources. My child, I think, needs to be let go a little, so that my own wings can spread just a little.

No comments: