Thursday, May 10, 2007

Christian Witch Course Week #3

This week's assignment was to read the preface, introduction and section #1 of "Wicca: A Guide for the Solitary Practitioner" by Scott Cunningham.

For the most part I enjoyed the assignment. I agreed with most of the information and found it to be enlightening. I especially found the section on the various tools to be informative. There are some aspects I will probably never use (dance, for example) but I still enjoyed learning about it.

I'm still very drawn to the idea of using the "Old Ways" and the celebrations of those ways. This is a path I really feel called to.

2 comments:

Mama Kelly said...

Scott Cunningham's Wicca is one of the first books I recommend to anyone investigating following a Nature based religious path.

Blessings on your journey

Mama Kelly

Cerridwen said...

Thank you, Mama Kelly! I'm enjoying the journey so far!